JBTM Submission Guidelines
- The target audience is Baptist pastors and scholars.
- Please use Turabian style and footnotes.
- Transliterate biblical words.
- Content should align theologically with the Baptist Faith and Message.
- Book reviews are typically 800 - 1,200 words in length.
- Articles are typically 3,000 - 5,000 words, but exceptions can be made.
- Academic Requirements
- Book reviews will be considered by those who hold a Ph.D. or are currently a Ph.D. student in a field related to the book they reviewed.
- Articles will be considered by those who hold a Ph.D. or have significant experience in the field.
Book reviews and article proposals should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.